Thursday, January 05, 2012

A Loner, A Rebel: Teefury.com, Jan.11th, 2012



Hey all,
Happy Freakin' New Year! Let's get 2012 started with a Pee Wee Herman-Inspired shirt design at Teefury.com, going up for sale on Wednesday, January 11 for $10 (+ about $2.50 for s&h) for 24 hours only. This design was originally created as part of the "I Know You Art, But What Am I?" Pee Wee Herman tribute art show at Gallery 1988 last year (which there are still a handful left at Gallery1988.com.. nudge, nudge... wink, wink)...

6 comments:

Zoe M. said...

I bought the Pee Wee shirt yesterday on teefury, cause it's my favorite Tim Burton movie of all the times. I love the design. Today I clicked the link to see some of your other work and saw that you designed my Current Favorite Shirt Ever, Han Shot First (cause he totally did). I covet that shirt, and my brother tried to steal it from me cause he loved it too (till he saw that mine was a ladies cut). Anyway, it occurred to me that 2 shirts featuring your designs is kind of like a collection of sorts. You can be proud (?) to know that The Collected Works of Scott Derby will be proudly displayed in Kansas, as part of the Zoe M. Collection. Most sincerely, Zoe M.

Jacob Zehr said...

Missed this on teefury. Would've bought 3 instantly. Is there really no chance to ever get it again??

Derby said...

Jacob: I plan on getting some of my out of print shirt designs available again through a website called Redbubble.com, as they print shirts "on demand", with Pee Wee definitely being one of the designs....

Derby said...

Zoe: Thank you so much for your support! The fact that anyone enjoys my work enough to purchase it (and, in some cases, get it tattooed on their bodies) still blows my mind everyday...
Thanks again!
S-

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Your post and article both are exceptional .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background

Clipping Solutions said...

Nice t-shirt design. Looks so beautiful. Thanks
clipping pat
Image masking