Thursday, March 19, 2009

He really does wear a big hat...



Anybody who knows me is well aware that I am a HUUUUUUGE fan of Elvis Costello. A few years ago, I was inspired by a lyric from one of his songs and came up with the "Death Wears a Big Hat" illustration that I originally posted here on my blog in '06. So last week, my buddy Peter who is also a big "EC" fan tells me he's got the opportunity to spend some quality time with our hero, and asks me if I've got any prints of my "Death..." illustration. I passed a couple of copies over to him, in the hopes that Peter would be able to get them to Elvis and be able to hang out with him a bit, and get one signed for me. Needless to say, he enjoyed the art, and was nice enough to pose with it for a photo...

4 comments:

Chogrin said...

HUGE news! That's so awesome Scott! Congrasts!

P.S. Saw your Joker piece today...It's A-MAZING! Cheers boss!

Jeffro said...

Nice, Dude - That is awesome!

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Keep continue sharing such post with us .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background

Clipping Solutions said...

Nice post. Really so beautiful. Thanks
clipping path service provider
clipping path service
Background Removal
Image masking