Thursday, October 05, 2006

How could you not "Trust" this face?


Howdy kids,
Got a little busy, from Baltimore Comic-con then directly to this little project. I was lucky enough to be asked to participate in a group show recognizing beauty and majesty of the original 33 1/3 rpm vinyl album. It's a traveling, reoccurring show that takes place through France, mostly around Paris. I completed this and another "EC" themed piece... To find out more about the show, check out http://ditestrentetrois.free.fr/
But I gotta warn ya, it's in French!

4 comments:

TOM REBELLO said...

wow wow that's really sharp boss!
see told you that you have nothing to worry about.
you my friend are the shit!

TOM REBELLO said...

holy crap... tom didn't tell me about this. this is awesome! great job, i freakin' love it!!!! -jules

Md Enamul Hoq said...

A lot of thanks for sharing, guys .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path

Clipping Solutions said...

How did you make this? Can you please tell me?
clipping path service provider
clipping path service
Background Removal
Image masking